I used to hate the dark patches on my armpits all “thanks” to the dead skin cells which I find them unsightly. Dead skin cells are accumulated due to the bacteria from bad ventilation and sweat glands.
Wakilala Clear Wash, from Japan, a gentle exfoliating peel specially designed for armpit, is one product I swear by. It is claimed to help remove the surface of the skin. It has recently been changed to a new packaging. Many Asian women adore and go GA-GA about this product.
Before you start, do make sure the armpits are dry before applying the Wakilala Clear Wash. And it is best not to use straight after shave or shower.
- Squeeze a small amount about 1cm onto the loofah pad. (my recommendation – The Body Shop Smooth and Renew Loofah Pad – comes in 3x @ US$6)
- If required, you may add a small amount of water onto the loofah.
- Rub the armpit in a circular motion for 20 seconds.
- Leave it on for another 30 seconds before rinsing it off with lukewarm water.
- Dry the armpit with clean cloth and follow up with the Wakilala Bright-Up Essence.
Wakilala Clear Wash helps to remove the dead skin cells effectively. Skin becomes refresh and clean. The darkening of the skin has significantly lightened.
I love it so much, I couldn’t leave without it. I go CRAZY when it was out of stock for a while, and I couldn’t find a good replacement for it.
Will I buy it again? …… Yes, definitely!
You may want to check out the Wakilala Bright Up Essence. It contains AHA and BHA that are proven to exfoliate the surface of the skin and improve moisture content.