For normal to oily or blemish-prone skin
- Neutrogena Pore Refining Cream SPF 15*
- Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Stress Control 3-in-1 Hydrating Acne Treatment
- Clearasil Daily Blackhead Control Pads with Natural Sea Salt
- Paula’s Choice 1% Beta Hydroxy Acid Gel
- Murad Night Reform Treatment
For normal to dry skin
- Neutrogena Healthy Skin Face Lotion
- Neostrata Exuviance Professional Rejuvenating Complex
- Neostrata Daytime Protection Cream SPF 15*
- Paula’s Choice 8% Alpha Hydroxy Acid Gel
- M.D. Formulations Moisture Defense Antioxidant Lotion
Before you start
- Always cleanse before applying product. Use toner if you have oily skin, as well as an eye cream.
- Morning regimens must include use of a broad-spectrum sunscreen of your choice.
- Don’t starve your skin of hydration if you have combination skin, you still need to use a lightweight moisturizer.
- You may not need to scrub your skin when using any of these products.
Things to note
- * With SPF 15, use it only in the day.
- If you use one of these products, you should begin to see some results right away. Pores will continue to be minimized the longer you use them.
- Go gentle at the start, use the product every other days for the first 2 weeks. If no irritation occurs, you can start using it everyday. Do not over-use any of these products, twice a day will be sufficient.
- If you start to encounter irritation, STOP using the product immediately.